woensdag 26 september 2012

Lost words - part 3


“Yeah, in Germany. I asked already but my mum says that she won’t come with me so I need to find someone else who may company me. I haven’t found someone yet” zucht ik. Ineens begint Sarah te kuchen en met haar handen te zwieren. “What do you have?” vraag ik. “Owh hello, you haven’t ask me” “What? So you want to come with me to the signing in Germany? You don’t live in Belgium…” “So what?! I’m old enough to take the train to Belgium” “Do you really want to do that?” “Yea, why not? I’m going to ask but I’m pretty sure I may go” “Well, what are you waiting for? Go and ask!” roep ik en sluit de skype af. Vrolijk loop ik naar beneden. “Wat heb jij?” vraagt mijn moeder als ik haar zingend voorbijloop. “Ik heb misschien iemand gevonden die mee wilt naar de signing” zeg ik met mijn grootste lach. Ik plof in de zetel en kijk een wat tv. Mijn gsm trilt omdat ik een bericht heb. “Skype NOW!  :) Sarah.” staat er te lezen. Ik ren van de zetel, de trap op , terug naar mijn kamer om mijn computer op te starten. “I may goo!!!” roept ze als ze verschijnt. “OMG, that’s great!” roep ik terug. “My dad even wants to drive to Germany. So first take the boat, then pick you up and after that to Germany” “What? I’m in love with your parents” lach ik. Tegen de volgende dag is alles al geregeld. “We’re going to Germany next week, yeah!” lacht Sarah als ze online komt. “So am I just going to ask him why he did take my hand and stuff? I think I won’t have the time for that and btw doing that for so many people…” “Yeah, you’re right. You better do something else like…” “Please don’t say writing it on a sign” “Noo… But you could write it… On a letter. Yes, that’s it. You write a letter to him asking why he did that” “But everything that has been given disappears in a box” Febe, he’ll reconise you. When you say it’s strictly for him, he’ll understand and put it in his pocket.” “What if he doesn’t and the letter disappears” “Oh god girl, believe. It will be okay but I need to go now, byee!” “Byee!” zeg ik nog voor het scherm zwart wordt. Een brief, hoe ging ik dit aanpakken?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten